Naturally, disruptions of any kind can can have incredibly damaging repercussions to every orgnaisation, not only in terms of tangible financial losses, but also intangible hits to the company’s reputation and the clients’ confidence in the company. It is therefore a critical business imperative that a working plan be put in place to ensure that in the event of an unplanned disruption, operations are restored as quickly and effectively as possible. As a result, it is imperative that every organisation has a business continuity management program in place, developed and supported by certified professionals. The DRI Certified Business Continuity Professional (“CBCP”) certification is the most widely recognised and held certification, with over 8,500 accredited profressionals worldwide.
Why Business Continuity Management?
- Pressure From Audit Committees
- Pressure From Financial Institutions
- Pandemic Concern & Changing Business Environment
- New Threats & Risks Since 9/11
- Demands From Customers
- Cost Of Insurance
- Perceived As Competitive Edge
- Reliance On Third Parties (Supply Chain)
- Increased Regulatory & Self-regulated Requirements
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Corporate Governance
The leader in business continuity education and certification across many industries, DRI ANZ offers the following courses designed to fit the needs of every organization, from private corporations to the public sector and everywhere in-between.